Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Milwaukee Sisterlocks Training Class (October 3-6, 2009)




I am bubbling over with excitement because I just completed the Sisterlocks Training Course in Milwaukee, Wisconsin!!! Celeste Geary was our Master Trainer and she was awesome...she trained us well! She's Dr. JoAnne Cornwell's sister. I met some of the most wonderful ladies while I was there. I hope to keep in touch with them all.

I am totally excited about getting my Sisterlocks business underway and giving men, women and children beautiful locks!!! I've become attached to Kisha, my mannequin head, given to me at the Sisterlocks course to practice with. I've been practicing like crazy...LOL. I want to make sure I perfect the technique, in order to produce quality Sisterlocks/Brotherlocks.

I am working on finishing up my website and getting things ready to start doing Sisterlocks. Stay tuned!!!

Below are a few more pictures from the Milwaukee Sisterlocks Training.


Happiest Nappy (Alisa), Me, and Pearl



Happiest Nappy (Alisa) and Me



Me and My Wonderful Master Trainer Celeste Geary



Meet Kisha...My Mannequin Head...LOL



Check Out My Work On The Mannequin Head!!!

No comments:

Locked Down In Chi-Town Sisterlocks Group (My Pics)

My Devotional Podcast - Spiritual Eyes Ministry Devotional Podcast