Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Officially 4 Months Sisterlocked On This Wonderful Christmas Eve!!!



Make on Snapvine | Copy This




CLICK PLAY BUTTON BELOW PICTURE TO HEAR VOICE MESSAGE


Today, I am officially 4 months into my Sisterlock journey. I can't believe it's been 4 months already!!! I've been so busy enjoying the many changes my locks have gone through...I didn't realize this much time had passed. I'm Sisterlocked and lovin' every bit of this journey so far!!! Sisterlockin' and rockin'!!!

3 comments:

Angel Locs said...

Happy 4th month you to, as usual your Rockin those Locks.

Happy New Years

Naturally Sophia said...

Congrats on your months of Sisterlocks. I know they will quickly turn to years.

Anonymous said...

Hello

Locked Down In Chi-Town Sisterlocks Group (My Pics)

My Devotional Podcast - Spiritual Eyes Ministry Devotional Podcast