Saturday, May 30, 2009

I'm Back...and 9 Months Into My Sisterlock Journey!!!





LOOK AT ME NOW!!!





Hi everyone! I'm sorry I've been M.I.A. for so long. Many things have happened since I last posted here:

1. I'm 25 pounds thinner!
2. I was involved in a car accident and ended up getting a brand new car.
3. I got a new job that I love!!!
4. Last, but not least, I LOVE MY SISTERLOCKS...they have matured alot so far!!!

Well...I don't have much else to say right now...just that I'm back and will be posting on my blog more regularly again.

I have created a slideshow to show the progress of my Sisterlocks thus far. Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have read your post from the kinky twist to present, and want to hear more about it! I am transitioning (in Chicago) with almost zero new growth. I would like to talk to you more and maybe attend the group. Please email me at fystymama (at) gmail dot com, for more information.

I was wondering if I should have a consult prior to getting braids.

Talk to you soon.

Locked Down In Chi-Town Sisterlocks Group (My Pics)

My Devotional Podcast - Spiritual Eyes Ministry Devotional Podcast