Thursday, September 18, 2008

I Have Been Tagged!!!!

I have been tagged!!! Oh my...this is my very first time being tagged, so bear with me as I do this....hopefully the correct way. But, first, I must let you know about the rules. Here goes:


* Link the person who tagged you. Nappy By Nature
* Post the rules on your blog.
* Share 6 non-important habits or quirks about yourself.
* Tag 6 random people by posting links to their blogs.

1. I am a stickler for keeping closet doors and cabinets closed at all times. It bothers me to see them left open. I would probably proceed to close your closets and cabinets, if I were at your house...LOL.

2. I love fast cars...and I love NASCAR racing! There aren't many Black NASCAR fans out there, however, I'm one of the few. To add to this...when I drive alone, I am somewhat of a speed racer. When passengers occupy my vehicle, I keep myself tamed and obey the speed limit.

3. I am a purse, shoe, and sterling silver freak...LOL. I will continue to buy these items knowing I have enough. Lord help me...I've been trying hard to work on this one.

4. I don't really care for cooking too much, but LOVE to do laundry. I even find enjoyment in spending an entire day just doing laundry...washing, folding, and ironing clothes. I love for my clothes to smell good and will spend a considerable amount of time in the aisle with detergents at Walmart...doing smell tests.

5. I hate to wear my glasses. I wear contacts the majority of the time. When I do give my eyes a break from contacts and wear my glasses, I will ALWAYS sleep with them on. Now, I know what you want to ask...what the heck do you need to sleep with glasses on when your eyes will be closed while sleeping? LOL...I don't really know why I do this, but I do....it's a habit. If I could shower with my glasses on, without them steaming up, I would probably wear them in the shower also...LOL.

6. You would never think that I enjoy working on cars, from time to time, mainly preventive maintenance and minor things such as brakes, rotating tires, tune-ups, etc. I'm a DIYer!!! Why pay someone to do something that I can do myself??? My dad is a mechanic and taught me the basic maintenance and minor repairs on cars. Boy, do I thank my dad for this!


Ok...your turn!!! The following people have been tagged:

1. Brown ButtahFly
2. Locsuluv
3. NaturalistOne
4. Cluizel
5. Carmen
6. Chocolata

1 comment:

Chocolata said...

Hey Lady! I accept the tag, but give me a moment. You know I don't post often, so I have think of something worth sharing, and find a quiet moment to compose and post it.

Stay tuned...

Locked Down In Chi-Town Sisterlocks Group (My Pics)

My Devotional Podcast - Spiritual Eyes Ministry Devotional Podcast