Saturday, September 6, 2008

My 2 Week Old Sisterlocks

Yes...I am back once again to give you a 2 week update on my Sisterlocks! I know I just posted a 1 week update last week, but I'm just loving this journey and felt like posting an update this week. I've posted 2 week pictures in my Fotki Album. Check out, below, the new feature I will be utilizing on my blog from now on, Snapvine's Talking Photos. I think this feature is neat...it let's me post a picture and add my voice to describe the picture. Great!!! Click on the play button below the picture to hear what I have to say. Ohhh...so lovin' my Sisterlocks!!!!




Make on Snapvine | Copy This

2 comments:

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

That is a nice feature, your locks are looking good!

CarmenNC said...

You're having a ball with your SLs and it's only been 2 weeks. I can only imagine what's in the future as of styles.

Locked Down In Chi-Town Sisterlocks Group (My Pics)

My Devotional Podcast - Spiritual Eyes Ministry Devotional Podcast