Friday, September 12, 2008

Local Chicago Sisterlocks Group, "Locked Down In Chi-Town", Has Been Created!!!


Visit Locked Down In Chi-Town

I am pleased to announce that I've finally launched our local Chicago Sisterlocks social group, Locked Down In Chi-Town! We will be having a gathering soon and I look forward to meeting my Chicagoland Sisterlockers. If you live in the Chicagoland Area (Chicago, Suburbs, NW Indiana) or you're a Chicago local interested in getting Sisterlocks, feel free to come join us by clicking the group badge picture above. Chicago Sisterlockers come together for friendship, support and fun!!!

1 comment:

Angel Locs said...

You've been tagged, see my blog for the rules.

Your SL are looking good girl, you Look Marv-O-L-US!!!!!

Congrats on you SL group, maybe I should start one here in Arizona, got any tips.

Locked Down In Chi-Town Sisterlocks Group (My Pics)

My Devotional Podcast - Spiritual Eyes Ministry Devotional Podcast