Thursday, July 24, 2008

Week 14 (7/24/08) - It’s Almost Time For My Initial Sisterlocks Consultation…YES!!!




Hi everyone!!! I’m getting so excited…my initial Sisterlocks consultation is in 6 days on July 30th with Shirley, a Sisterlocks Trainee. My hair has grown tremendously and I’m anxiously awaiting the takedown of my braids to see just how much it has grown. The takedown is set for this Sunday after I get back from our family reunion. I’m hoping it will not take long to remove the braids. My only issue, now, is how will I style my hair. Shirley, the Sisterlocks Trainee who will be doing my hair, told me to wash my hair and don’t put anything in it until she sees me at the consultation. I’m just wondering how I will style my hair, once she puts in the test locks. I’ve never had to care for hair with two different textures. What kind of styles can I possibly wear from the time I get the test locks at my consultation and the actual installation day? If anyone has any ideas, PLEASE let me know. Here are a few pictures of my hair progress at Week 14!

No comments:

Locked Down In Chi-Town Sisterlocks Group (My Pics)

My Devotional Podcast - Spiritual Eyes Ministry Devotional Podcast