Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Week 15 (7/29/08) - Excited…My Sisterlock Consultation Is Tomorrow!!!





Hi everyone! I am just too excited right now. My Sisterlock consultation is tomorrow with Shirley, a Sisterlocks Trainee. As you can see from the picture above, the kinky twist braids are out and I’m sportin’ a transitional hairstyle that I just love! I created the style by parting my damp hair into small sections, 2 strand twisting my hair, and then rollersetting. This was my very first time attempting to create this style and I must say that I did a VERY good job, in my opinion. I didn’t use any products in my hair…just water. I received several compliments about my hair…from work all the way to choir rehearsal at church this evening.

Well…I guess tomorrow will mark the beginning of my Sisterlock Journey…I’m excited already!!! Check out a few more pictures I took today while at work!

No comments:

Locked Down In Chi-Town Sisterlocks Group (My Pics)

My Devotional Podcast - Spiritual Eyes Ministry Devotional Podcast