Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I’m On My Way…My Sisterlocks Installation Dates Have Been Set!!!


Today, I had my Sisterlocks consultation with Shirley Bobbitt, a Sisterlocks Trainee, who lives in Illinois. The consultation was great and I really enjoyed meeting Shirley! She is just great and I’m going to love having her install and maintain my Sisterlocks. The consultation lasted 4 hours….we had so much to talk about and I was asking many questions. She installed 5 test locks in the top of my head. They are so cute!!! Take a look!

I’m so excited…TOO excited!!! I’m finally REALLY starting my Sisterlocks journey. Is this real…LOL? My installation dates have been set for August 16th and 17th. Let the countdown and waiting begin…

No comments:

Locked Down In Chi-Town Sisterlocks Group (My Pics)

My Devotional Podcast - Spiritual Eyes Ministry Devotional Podcast