Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I Had To Reschedule My Sisterlocks Installation...But I'm Still Excited!!!




Hola!!!! I just wanted to drop in and let everyone know about my progress. In my last post, I mentioned my Sisterlocks installation was scheduled for August 16th and 17th. However, I had to reschedule my installation for next week, August 22nd - 24th. I’m still excited and know the extra week wait will be well worth it!

Nothing much to report about my hair. As you can see from the above pics, I’ve taken down the twists and I’m sportin’ a twist out. I added the head wrap to camouflage the new growth. My hair continues to grow and that’s a good thing!!!

No comments:

Locked Down In Chi-Town Sisterlocks Group (My Pics)

My Devotional Podcast - Spiritual Eyes Ministry Devotional Podcast