Sunday, August 17, 2008

5 More Days Left Before The Birth Of My Sisterlocks!!!




Hi everyone! I can't believe I have only 5 days left before the installation of my Sisterlocks begin...I am so excited!!! I can't wait!!! Yesterday, my church had it's 50 year anniversary picnic. I sported a pull back style with a head wrap. It's good to know I will have a few other women crossing over with me to the other side with their Sisterlocks soon. I hope to get to know them and keep up with their progress. I'm already ready...and know once I'm Sisterlocked things will never be the same!!!

1 comment:

naturalnicky said...

You have made a great decision to get SL'd. They are amazing, beautiful and oh so user friendly. I can feel your excitement because I had that excitement not too long ago. I hope your installation goes great. I can't wait to see your pictures.

Locked Down In Chi-Town Sisterlocks Group (My Pics)

My Devotional Podcast - Spiritual Eyes Ministry Devotional Podcast