Wednesday, August 20, 2008

2 More Days ‘Til The Birth Of My Sisterlocks Begins…And I Received My Lock Loops Today!!!





I have 2 more days left before the birth of my Sisterlocks begins…and I’m bubbling with excitement and anticipation!!! I ordered my Sisterlocks Lifestyle Journal last Friday and received it in the mail on Monday. I also ordered Lock Loops on Tuesday and received them in the mail today. Talk about fast service!!! I’m SO ready to start my Sisterlocks journey. Check out the pics!!!

5 comments:

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Looking forward to seeing your pics!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I late on checking email. Hopefully your install is complete or almost complete by the time you read this. Welcome to the Sisterlock family. You are going to love it! I await the soon coming pics.

CarmenNC said...

You should have Sisterlocks now if all went well. Congratulations and post an update on LockItUp.

Tracy said...

Congratulations on your installation. I can't wait to see. I can recall wanting to pop I was so thrilled and I still (7 months later) grooving on my new hair.

Naturalist1 said...

Can't wait to see your new SLs.

Locked Down In Chi-Town Sisterlocks Group (My Pics)

My Devotional Podcast - Spiritual Eyes Ministry Devotional Podcast